AIGA has been advancing the value of design since 1914, acting as the collective voice of the profession and providing numerous resources to members. AIGA membership offers great value, including tangible and intangible benefits such as special offers, community, inspiration, education and representation.
Join today to contribute to the influence of design, further your professional development, connect with a welcoming community of peers, and gain access to the following benefits:
- Discounts on Adobe products
- Adobe Systems, Official AIGA Sponsor for Design Solutions, offers special rates for all products in the Adobe store.
- AIGA|Aquent Survey of Design Salaries
- Professional- and associate-level members receive this annual publication from Aquent, Official AIGA Sponsor for Professional Development.
- Save on Shutterstock images
- Take 15 percent off any standard image subscription at Shutterstock, Official AIGA Sponsor for Creative Inspiration.
- Blurb discounts
- This easy-to-use, on-demand publishing platform offers AIGA members a discount to make their own books.
- Design Business and Ethics
- New professional- and associate-level members receive a printed copy of this publication.
- APDF resources
- The Association of Professional Design Firms offers discounts on activities to improve your business practices.
- Designer Directory
- Only AIGA members are listed in the AIGA Designer Directory, the place employers turn to first for qualified candidates.
- lynda.com discounts
- AIGA members have access to information and activities that help develop and maintain software skills.
- AIGA Member Gallery
- Current members can showcase their work, connect with like-minded creatives and be found by employers and recruiters.
- DMI resources
- AIGA members can register at the DMI member rate for attendance at DMI national and regional conferences, seminars and workshops.
- AIGA Design Jobs
- Only AIGA members can view complete job listings at AIGA Design Jobs.
- FedEx® services
- AIGA members are eligible for special rates on select FedEx® shipments and FedEx OfficeSM print and copy services.
- F+W Media events and services
- Through a partnership with F+W Media’s Design Community, AIGA members get discounts on select events and services.
- Rockport Publishers events and discounts
- Rockport helps members expand their knowledge base with discounts on design books and a free lecture series for emerging designers.
- Creative Business
- Discounts on Creative Business for company principals and self-employed creative individuals working in the communication design business.
- Log in for discounted subscriptions to HOW, Print, CMYK and Interactions, as well as discounts on all AIGA co-published books from Peachpit Press/New Riders, Allworth Press and Chronicle Books.
- National Design Center library
- Members can request by-appointment-only access to the AIGA National Design Center library in New York City.
- Apple products
- Discounts on Apple products and accessories, as well as complimentary shipping and engraving.
- Health insurance
- AIGA is now partnering with two health insurance administrators to offer coverage in virtually every state.
- Conferences and events
- Members get discounted rates for AIGA national and local conferences, lectures, seminars and networking events.
- Competition entry fees
- Members save 25 percent on entry fees to AIGA competitions.
- Job postings
- Save more than 50 percent when you post a job at AIGA Design Jobs.
- AIGA online store
- Members get discounted rates on books in the AIGA online store.
- Exhibition previews
- Members have advance access to all exhibitions in the AIGA National Design Center via exclusive opening receptions.